Skin preparation is very important your tanning appointment. It is the final piece in your puzzle to enable you to achieve the perfect tan to show off your hard work in the gym.
Jan Tana UK - Revolution offers a professional service to apply your tan, touch ups and glaze before you step on stage.
It is very important that you prepare and remove any dead skin, below are guidelines:
- Use Jan Tana skin prep scrub daily 1 week before your competition.
- Ensure that you use Jan Tana deep moisturiser on your body daily, focusing on hands, feet, elbows and knees.
- 48 hours before your competition remove any unwanted hair. If you have thick hair growth it may be advisable to remove either 24 hours before competition or on the day.
- Day of tanning appointment, use skin prep-scrub. Do not apply moisturiser as this would effect your tanning application.
- Attend tanning appointment.
- Application of Jan Tana glaze before you go on stage.
Competition tanning is a great way for you to show your definition, however tan can rub off onto your clothing.
Jan Tana UK - Revolution do not take responsibility for any tan that is rubbed off onto clothing and the damage it may cause.